The On the Beach customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Monday – Friday– 8:00 AM-8:00 PM & Weekends 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
On the Beach Customer Service Hours
The On the Beach customer services team is available to take your call Monday – Friday– 8:00 AM-8:00 PM & Weekends 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
|Monday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
Why contact On The Beach customer service?
– To make a query about an On The Beach holiday or service
– To ask a question about making a change to a booking
– To ask a question about cancelling a booking
– To get assistance while on a On The Beach holiday
– To get help accessing or using an online account
– To find out more about holiday payments or instalments
– To request a receipt for payments or instalments already made
– To request help with transfer and/or accommodation changes due to a flight change made by the airline
– To find out more about the baggage allowance of the airport terminal of departure
– To make an enquiry about the ATOL protection scheme and what it covers
Although the On The Beach customer service team may be able to offer advice about cancelling or making changes to your booking over the phone, they cannot make the cancellation or changes for you over the phone. Most changes and cancellations can be made online by logging into your online account on the their website.
If you have a problem while on a On The Beach holiday, it is a good idea to contact the On The Beach customer service while you are away. In some cases, issues may not be able to be resolved after the holiday if customer does not make them aware of a problem at the time.
About On The Beach
On The Beach is an online holiday retailer specialising in beach holidays. The company is based in Greater Manchester and primarily sells holidays within Europe. Some of its most popular destinations are Egypt, Greece, Spain, Turkey, The Algarve, The Balearics and The Canaries. The company reportedly takes bookings from 1.5 million customers every year.
It was founded in 2004 by Simon Cooper, the founder of On the Piste, a budget-friendly skiing holiday provider. The business originally started out as a small start-up in a house in Macclesfield but expanded quickly to larger premises. The company acquired Resort Taxis in 2011 and launched a 24-hour support service in 2012. In 2013, they began to provide resort transfers and travel insurance and, in 2015, it launched in Sweden under another name.
Today, the company is listed on the London Stock Exchange at a value above £200 million. Furthermore, it has won awards such as the ‘2017 Trusted Service Award’ from Feefo and the ‘2016 Travel Editor’s Award’ by The Sun Travel Awards. According to their website, many of their products and services can be paid for in instalments, and their holidays are covered by ATOL.