The Motability customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday – Friday – 8:00 AM-7:00 PM and Saturday – 9:00 AM-1:00 PM..
Motability Customer Service Hours
The Motability customer services team is available to take your call Open Monday – Friday – 8:00 AM-7:00 PM and Saturday – 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.
|Monday||08:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM||01:00 PM|
Why contact Motability customer service?
– To find out how to become a customer
– To change the contact details of a current account
– To request changes to your vehicle
– To request a lease to be extended
– To get help with fines, towing or seizure of a Motability vehicle
– To ask a question about vehicle adaptations
– To find out more about vehicle insurance
– To make a query about the Motability Scheme
– To find out more about the company’s allowances
– To ask a question about their Scheme eligibility
– To get advice about your finances while using the Scheme
– To learn more about the Advance Payments on some vehicles
– To ask a question about the ‘Statement of Responsibilities and Suitability Confirmation’ form
– To make a query about driving lessons organised through them
– To learn more about the scooters and powered wheelchairs that are available
– To get help finding a Motability dealership
– To learn more about charitable grants
– To find out about their upcoming events
Please note, some requests and changes may incur an administration fee. For example, if you decide to end a vehicle lease before the contract finishes, you may be charged. You may need a method of payment to hand in these circumstances.
Motability is a registered charity in England and Wales that helps disabled people gain access to vehicles. The charity was founded in 1977 to support individuals in need of more physical freedom and accessibility. Since then, the charity has provided millions of vehicles and modes of transport, including cars, electric wheelchairs and scooters, to those who need them.
The company’s most well-known service is the Motability Scheme, which delivered its first vehicles to individuals in 1978 and currently allows users to exchange their Motability Allowance for a vehicle. Today, the scheme allows their customers to use their Allowance to lease vehicles via the scheme for a number of years. In many cases, breakdown assistance, insurance, maintenance, a mileage allowance, certain repairs and replacements, and servicing is all covered by the leasing scheme.
In some cases, vehicle adaptations and equipment required for the specific needs of the individual may also be included in the scheme. The charity has even been known to help to provide driving lessons. Furthermore, if the individual applying cannot drive themselves, the company may provide a vehicle for a nominated family member. The charity is thought to have provided about 4.5 million vehicles and modes of transport to disabled individuals since 1978.