The Hastings Direct customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open 7 Days a Week – 24 hours a Day.
Hastings Direct Customer Service Hours
The Hastings Direct customer services team is available to take your call 7 Days a Week – 24 hours a Day.
|Monday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
Why contact Hastings Direct customer service?
– To get a quote for bike, car, home or van insurance
– To get a quote for breakdown, personal injury or legal cover
– To find out more about an insurance policy
– To find out more about cover policies
– To make an insurance claim
– To request more information on a claim made against you
– To change the contact details on an account or policy
– To change the payment details or method for an insurance policy
– To change the address on a home insurance policy
– To change the vehicle or named driver on a car insurance policy
– To add another driver to a car insurance policy
– To get support or advice on the terms and conditions of your policy
If you are contacting Hastings Direct as a potential customer, you may need payment details to hand in order to purchase an insurance policy or cover. If you are contacting as a current customer, you may need to state your customer details or policy number in order to make queries or changes.
Please note, if your policy number starts with ‘XA’, you may be able to make changes and additions to your policy via your online account rather than over the phone.
About Hastings Direct
Hastings Direct is an insurance broker headquartered in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex. Founded in 1997, the company initially began as a car insurer. Today, it offers a number of insurance policies for bikes, cars, homes and vans, as well as cover for breakdowns, personal injuries and legal costs.
The company operates a number of insurance solutions online, in-store and over the phone. Hastings Direct is one of many trading names that the insurance group Hastings Insurance Services Limited operates under, including Hastings Essential, Hastings Premier, insurePink, People’s Choice and Smart Miles.
This parent company was owned by Insurance Australia Group until 2009 when it was bought out by management. In 2013, Goldman Sachs became one of the primary investors in the company, acquiring 50% interest.
Today, the company is one of the leading insurers in the UK with more than two million customers. Furthermore, it has won a number of business awards in recent years, including ‘Personal Lines Broker of the Year’ from the UK Broker Awards and ‘Car Insurance Provider of the Year’ from the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards in 2015.