The Extra Energy customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday – Friday – 8:00 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday – 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Extra Energy Customer Service Hours
The Extra Energy customer services team is available to take your call Open Monday – Friday – 8:00 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday – 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
|Monday||08:00 AM||08:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM||08:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM||08:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM||08:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM||08:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM||05:00 PM|
Why contact Extra Energy customer service?
– To find out if the company supplies energy in your area
– To get a quote from them
– To become their customer
– To request an existing account to be closed
– To request changes to be made to an existing account
– To get help accessing an online account
– To submit a meter reading
– To get troubleshooting help with an energy meter
– To report a problem with an energy supply
– To inform them that you are moving house
– To get advice about energy saving methods
– To make a query about a bill
– To arrange direct debit payments
– To renew a tariff
– To request a replacement top-up device for a prepayment meter
– To request changes to your payment details or method
Many account changes can be made online by logging in to your My Extra Energy account on their website. You can even provide meter readings using your online account. If you don’t already have an online account, you can register for one online.
If you would like to switch to them from another energy supplier, keep in mind that it can take approximately five weeks to switch, so you will need to make the request in advance. However, once you have requested the switch, Extra Energy should contact your current supplier to make further arrangements so you don’t have to.
Please note, if you would like to request a replacement top-up device for a prepayment meter, this may cost a fee.
About Extra Energy
Extra Energy, or Extra Energy Supply Limited, is a utility company based in Birmingham. The company supplies electricity and gas to domestic households, small enterprises, and medium-sized enterprises throughout the country. The company is a subsidiary of ExtraHolding.
It was founded in Germany in 2008 by Moti Ben-Moshe. In 2014, the company was launched in the UK, and since then, it has reportedly become the country’s fastest-growing energy supplier. In fact, in 2015, the company took on approximately 30% of consumers that changed their energy supplier in the UK.
Today, the company supplies energy to homes and businesses, and boasts offering some of the cheapest energy tariffs in the country. Their current services and products include dual fuel tariffs, fixed costs tariffs, and smart meters. They also offers the Warm Home Discount to some customers.