The Bupa customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday–Friday – 8:00 AM-6:00 PM and Saturday – 8:00 AM-1:00 PM.
Bupa Customer Service Hours
The Bupa customer services team is available to take your call Monday–Friday – 8:00 AM-6:00 PM and Saturday – 8:00 AM-1:00 PM.
|Monday||08:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Saturday||08:00 AM||1:00 PM|
Why contact Bupa customer service?
– To get a quote for health, expatriate or travel insurance
– To request changes to contact details on an already existing account
– To request changes to the payment details, method or frequency on an account
– To find out if you are covered for certain treatment
– To make a claim
– To find out more about care homes
– To find out more about occupational health services
– To find out more about health insurance for businesses
– To make a query about a health assessment
– To make a query about available support and care for cancer
– To find out more about how chronic conditions are covered by the company
– To find out more about what is considered to be a pre-existing condition
– To ask a question about health cash plans
– To ask a question about the terms and conditions of your Bupa health insurance
– To find out more about how mental health is covered by the company
To make a change on a Bupa account via telephone, you may need to be the main account holder. Furthermore, you may be asked for your account details, such as your full name, address or username.
Bupa is a healthcare group originally known as British United Provident Association. The company started out in the UK but now provides healthcare solutions internationally in approximately 190 countries. The healthcare group is a not-for-profit company, meaning its profits are reinvested into the company.
It was established in 1947 after a number of associations grouped together to form one single company. Initially starting out as a private healthcare company, it later began to run its own private hospitals and services. As the firm expanded internationally, it acquired healthcare services around the world, including Amadeus in the USA, DCA Agedcare Group in Australia and New Zealand, ihi Danmark in Denmark, Lux Med in Poland and Sanitas in Spain.
Furthermore, it has bought the out-of-hospital care company Clinovia and the chronic condition management services provider Health Dialog. Today, the international healthcare company offers care homes, expatriate insurance, health assessments, health insurance, occupational health services and travel insurance. The headquarters are based in London with a number of other offices around the world. It is thought to serve approximately 32 million customers worldwide.