The Aqua Card customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday – Friday – 8:00 AM-9:00 PM and Saturday – 9:00 AM-5:00 PM and Sunday – 10:00 AM-6:00 PM.
Aqua Card Customer Service Hours
The Aqua Card customer services team is available to take your call Open Monday – Friday – 8:00 AM-9:00 PM and Saturday – 9:00 AM-5:00 PM and Sunday – 10:00 AM-6:00 PM.
|Monday||08:00 AM||09:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM||09:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM||09:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM||09:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM||09:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM||06:00 PM|
Why contact aqua card customer service?
– To find out more about aqua credit cards
– To make a query about card eligibility
– To apply for an aqua credit card
– To get help with the credit card application
– To find out more about credit limits
– To request your credit limit to be increased or decreased
– To report your card as lost or stolen
– To get help making a payment
– To make a query about your credit card statement
– To find out more about card’s interest rates
– To report suspicions of fraud
– To get help changing your PIN number
– To inform that you would like to use your credit card abroad
– To get advice on how to improve your credit rating
– To get help managing your account
At the time of writing, aqua card only offers credit cards to residents of the UK who are over the age of 18. There may also be some other eligibility requirements, the details of which can be found on their website or by contacting the customer service team. Keep in mind, as with any credit card, making late payments to them could incur charges or fees.
About aqua card
Aqua card is a credit card company based in the UK. Its credit cards and services are managed by NewDay Limited, a financial services company that has been operating since 2000. NewDay Limited runs a number of credit card services as well as many popular store cards, such as store cards for Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, House of Fraser, and TopShop.
The company aims to provide credit cards to customers who may not be eligible to receive a credit card elsewhere. For example, individuals with bad credit or those who are unemployed frequently find it difficult to obtain a credit card.
Aqua card launched its first card in 2002 and currently has at least four specialised credit cards on offer, including aqua advance, aqua classic, aqua reward, and aqua start. Their website states that a credit card could help improve your credit rating, providing you follow certain steps, such as making your credit card payments on time. Since launching, the company has provided credit cards to around one million customers. At the time of writing, the company estimates it accepts a credit card application every two minutes.