The Adrian Flux customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday – Friday – 9:00 AM-5:30 PM and Saturday – 9:00 AM-4:00 PM.
Adrian Flux Customer Service Hours
The Adrian Flux customer services team is available to take your call Open Monday – Friday – 9:00 AM-5:30 PM and Saturday – 9:00 AM-4:00 PM.
|Monday||09:00 AM||05:30 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM||05:30 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM||05:30 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM||05:30 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM||05:30 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM||04:00 PM|
Why contact Adrian Flux customer service?
– To get a car, home or van insurance quote
– To get a quote for other types of insurance
– To find out more about home building cover, flooding or security
– To ask a question about insurance policies or terms and conditions
– To ask a question about content insurance and personal possessions
– To cancel or renew an insurance policy
– To make an insurance claim
– To make a change to the address on a home insurance policy
– To change the vehicle on a car or van insurance policy
– To add or remove a name from an insurance policy
– To make a change to payment details or payment frequency
– To make a query about documents or paperwork, such as your Policy Certificate
– To ask a question about sending documentation to Adrian Flux
If you are an existing customer, you may need to provide your Policy Number in order to make changes to your insurance policy over the phone. Keep in mind, some policy changes may be possible to make online by logging in to our online account on the MyAdrianFlux page.
About Adrian Flux
Adrian Flux, also known as Adrian Flux Insurance Service, is an insurance agent based in the United Kingdom. The company sells insurance for bikes, caravans, cars, motor homes, pets, trailers, travel, vans, and more. Founded in the early 70s, the company has been around for over 40 years. Its headquarters are based in East Winch Hall, a 19th century building in Norfolk.
The insurance service was founded in 1974 by Adrian Flux himself. The company started out insuring cars, especially ‘kit cars’ – cars that are usually bought in parts and assembled by the buyer. By the 80s, it was the largest kit car insurer in the country and offered a number of other related insurance services. Since then, the company has continued to expand its services, offering insurance for military vehicles and Japanese imports by the 90s, and expanding outside of the field of car insurance in the following years.
It also runs a specialist service for motorbikes and scooters under the brand Bikesure. Today, it has about 1,000 staff members and provides a wide range of insurance options to approximately 600,000 policy holders. According to the their website, the company is the largest specialist motor insurance broker in the UK.