The Knowhow customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open 7 Days a Week – 24 hours a Day.
Knowhow Customer Service Hours
The Knowhow customer services team is available to take your call Open 7 Days a Week – 24 hours a Day.
|Monday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
Why contact Team Knowhow customer service?
– To find out if they provide services for your electronics or appliances
– To get a quote for a certain service
– To find out more about online or in-store tutorials
– To arrange an appointment for a product to be installed or set up
– To organise a product to be repaired
– To discuss mobile support
– To discuss tech support
– To make a query about repair and support plans
– To discuss insurance options
– To ask a questions about their Cloud Storage services
– To discuss trading in a product
– To arrange an appointment to improve the picture quality of an item
– To organise a computer health check
– To get help managing a current Repair & Support Plan
– To report that an item has not been delivered
If you are already a Team Knowhow customer, you may need to provide your customer details in order to arrange repairs or receive support as part of your plan.
Keep in mind, if you would like to change your plan or manage the details of your plan, you can make some changes by logging in to your account on the Team Knowhow website.
If you would like to track an item that you have ordered from them, you can often do so by clicking the ‘Track It’ tab on their website.
About Team Knowhow
Team Knowhow, sometimes just referred to as KnowHow, is a repair company working in partnerships with Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse. The brand is a service created by Dixons Retail plc, a large consumer electronics retailer in Europe.
It provides a number of services for a wide range of electronics and appliances. The company sets up new electronics, fixes broken products, protects certain electronics, and can even improve some products.
Customers can request help or repairs for a range of electronics, including mobile phones, tablets, televisions, computers, and smart home systems. Customers can also request help with larger appliances, such as washing machines, dish washers, fridges, cookers, and ovens.
In general, the company works on a range of different brands, from Apple iPhones to American-style fridge freezers. Depending on what service is needed, customers can arrange a visit to their home or they can visit their store.
There are over 7,000 accredited experts at Team Knowhow and branches of the company can be found across the country. Many of their service desks can be found within Currys PC World, Carphone Warehouse and Dixons Travel stores.