The TalkTalk customer services number can be contacted by phone: Open 7 Days a Week – 6:00 AM-11:30 PM. TalkTalk has one telephone number for all departments including TV, Broadband and Mobile Phone.
TalkTalk Customer Service Hours
The Talk Talk contact number is available to take your call 7 Days a Week – 6:00 AM-11:30 PM. Holiday availability may be different.
|Monday||6:00 AM||11:30 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 AM||11:30 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 AM||11:30 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 AM||11:30 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM||11:30 PM|
|Saturday||6:00 AM||11:30 PM|
|Sunday||6:00 AM||11:30 PM|
Tips for Contacting TalkTalk
• Remember to have all the relevant details with you so the Talk Talk customer services team can successfully identify you in order to deal with your enquiry as quickly as possible.
• You will need your account number and you should be ready to answer any security questions. If you have a problem related to broadband, remember to have the necessary passwords and user ID’s with you before you call.
You can enquire about a wide range of topics, including:
• Account queries
• Statement queries
• Make a payment
• Upgrade your services
• Track an order
• Make an order
• Technical queries
Frequently Asked Questions
What is in the full TalkTalk service package?
You get TV, Broadband and Calls from Talktalk along with:
A backwards program guide (within 7 days you can watch programs you’ve missed)
• TalkTalk player access. A selection of TV programs and movies to rent.
• Pause and rewind live TV
• All the available Freeview channels
• Free “On Demand” access for 4oD, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub and Demand Five.
Do I still need a TV license?
Yes, you will need to purchase a TV license if you watch or record TV as the broadcast is happening.
Does Talktalk have HD?
The YouView Box is already HD enabled and you will find HD programmes, channels and movies in HD. You will need to have a HD television to play HD content, so make sure your TV is up to date.
I’ve placed an order, now what?
Once your order has been placed and accepted, you will get a confirmation email and a few days later you should get a welcome pack through the post. The welcome pack will have your details and any necessary user names, passwords, etc.
You will get a second email a little bit later, confirming when the engineer is coming out for the installation. If you provided a mobile number, the engineer will also call you the night before he arrives, to confirm a time.
If you placed an order and some or all of the above process hasn’t happened, call the TalkTalk contact number found here – and speak to an agent about your missing order.
Talk Talk Number Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts
Get through the automated phone messaging system fast. Have your account information ready.
|Menu Option||Dial Code|
|TV, Phone or Broadband||1|
TalkTalk Telecom Group plc is an entertainment utilities company that provides services of paid television, mobile network, broadband internet and telecommunications to the British public – both residential and business.
It started as a part of Carphone Warehouse in 2003 and became independent in 2010. Talktalk is only the second company (after Virgin Media) to offer the quadruple play (internet, phone, mobile, TV).
Customer Relations Department
P.O. Box 346
Table of Contents
- 1 TalkTalk Customer Service Hours
- 2 Tips for Contacting TalkTalk
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Talk Talk Number Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts
- 5 About TalkTalk