The Swift Cover Insurance customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday-Friday – 8:00 AM-6:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM-12:00 PM.
Swift Cover Insurance Customer Service Hours
The Swift Cover Insurance customer services team is available to take your call Monday-Friday – 8:00 AM-6:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM-12:00 PM. Holiday support hours may be different.
|Monday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
Tips for Contacting Swiftcover Insurance
• Have your details ready when calling the Swiftcover phone number. This could include your personal details, your account number, your policy number and any particulars of your car if this is applicable.
You can expect to get assistance on the following subjects:
• Requesting a refund
• Making a claim
• Finding out about insurance details
• Making a payment
• Making a “No Claims” request
• Changing/renewing your policy
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I drive someone else’s car?
You might be able to drive someone’s car, the details will show on your policy. Check section 5 of your insurance certificate. You won’t be allowed to drive someone else’s car if you are under the age of 25.
The other person will also have to be insured and be the owner of the car. Other vehicles are not permitted, such as vans, buses, minibuses, commercial vehicles, etc.. For more information call the Swiftcover contact number on this page and speak to an agent.
How do I request a “No Claims Discount”?
You can request this when you first open your account / purchase insurance. After that you will need to send in the proof of claim. You can do this via email to [email protected] or alternatively, send in the paper copy certificate to:
If you have sent in your certificate and have not seen a change, call the Swiftcover telephone number and speak to an advisor.
Why haven’t I received my documents?
Your documents are saved securely on the Swiftcover servers. You can access them via your account online. Go to your account, to your “Swift Space” – there you can view your documents and print out any of them you need.
If you want to request a document to be sent to your address, contact Swiftcover customer services.
Swiftcover is an internet based insurance company specializing in car and home insurance. It is a subsidiary of AXA UK plc (reference), but it was originally started by a group of ex Churchill Insurance executives. This was sold to AXA in 2007.
Over the years, Swiftcover has regularly won awards for it’s service, including:
• 2008: Won the Computing Excellence Award for Best IT Strategy
• 2008: Won the Ecommerce National Customer Service Award
• 2008: Won Best Car Insurance Provider Award in The Personal Finance Awards
• 2010: Won Lovemoney.com Best Value Car Insurer
• 2010: Nominated in the social media category at the 2010 Meffy Awards for a mobile application
PO Box 239