The Severn Trent Water customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday-Friday – 8:30 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM-1:00 PM.
Severn Trent Water Customer Service Hours
The Severn Trent Water customer services team is available to take your call Monday-Friday – 8:30 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM-1:00 PM. Holiday service hours may be different.
|Monday||8:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM||1:00 PM|
Tips for Contacting Severn Trent
• Have your account number ready and a meter reading if it’s applicable to the nature of your call.
• If this is your first time calling Severn Trent customer services, have your address details to hand as well as a debit card if you wish to sign up for Direct Debit.
The customer care team at the Severn Trent contact number is well trained to give you the best advice for your energy needs and are able to deal with a wide range of queries, including but not limited to:
• Paying your bill
• Changing your address
• Giving a meter reading
• Querying a bill
• Creating an account
• Reporting a problem
• Closing your account
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I’m moving home?
The first thing to do is notify Severn Trent about your move so you don’t keep on getting bills for an old address. This can be done online or you can call the Severn Trent telephone number listed here and speak to an agent.
Severn Trent will need a final meter reading on the day you move out of your old property, and if you are moving into a Severn Trent supply area, you can check the new meter too. Then the rest can be done online or over the phone.
I have no water or low water pressure, what do I do?
There may be a problem in your area. If you are online, take a look at the interactive map on the Severn Trent website. If you don’t see anything there, then call the Severn Trent phone number and speak to an agent or report a problem.
How can I make a payment?
To avoid any late payments, the best and easiest way to pay is by Direct Debit. You can set up a Direct Debit by calling the Severn Trent Water contact number listed here.
Alternatively, there are the following methods:
• Telephone banking
• Online banking
• Barclays Pingit
• Post Office
• At your bank (over the counter)
• By post (postal cheque)
Severn Trent Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts
Get through the automated phone messaging system fast.
Moving House or Change Personal Details1
|Menu Option||Dial Code|
|Make Payment by Direct Debit Using Automated Service||2|
|Direct Debits or Other Payment Plans||3|
|Advise Us You Have Paid Or Will be Paying a Bill||4|
|Leave a Meter Reading||5|
|All Other Enquiries||6|
About Severn Trent Water
Severn Trent plc is a water supply company that trades on the London Stock Exchange.
With over 15 000 employees across the UK, Severn Trent was founded in 1974 and has it’s headquarters in Coventry, West Midlands. It acquired Biffa in 1991 – which was a waste management business and it demerged in 2006 (reference) to find it’s own way on the LSE.
Severn Trent took over the following public sector water undertakers:
• South West Worcestershire Water Board
• Staffordshire Potteries Water Board
• West Shropshire Water Board
• City of Nottingham Water Department
• The water supply department of Stafford Corporation
• The water supply department of Cannock Rural District Council
• Central Nottinghamshire Water Board
• Birmingham Corporation Water Department
• The water supply department of Coventry Corporation
• The water supply department of Leicester Corporation
• North Derbyshire Water Board
• North East Warwickshire Water Board
• The water supply department of Wolverhampton Corporation
• North West Gloucestershire Water Board
• East Shropshire Water Board
• Montgomeryshire Water Board
• South Derbyshire Water Board
• South Warwickshire Water Board
• North West Leicestershire Water Board
• North West Worcestershire Water Board
• Rugby Joint Water Board
Severn Trent Centre
2 St John’s Street
Table of Contents
- 1 Severn Trent Water Customer Service Hours
- 2 Tips for Contacting Severn Trent
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Severn Trent Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts
- 5 About Severn Trent Water