The Ryanair customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday-Friday – 6:00 AM-9:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM.
Ryanair Customer Service Hours
The Ryanair customer services team is available to take your call Monday-Friday – 6:00 AM-9:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM. Holiday support hours may be different.
|Monday||6:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
Tips for Contacting Ryanair
• When calling Ryanair Customer Care, please ensure you have the relevant details ready in order for your call to be dealt with as quickly as possible. This should include any details you had to enter when you made the booking, such as your passport number and personal details.
• You will also need details that were contained within the confirmation email that was sent. If you did not receive this, please check your spam/junk email folder.
• You will be placed in a short queue when calling the Ryanair telephone number. Listen to the voice prompts and follow the instructions in order to be passed to an agent who will best be able to deal with your call.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time do I have to drop off my baggage?
You should try to drop off your baggage as soon as possible. The drop off desk opens 2 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart and shuts (strictly) 40 minutes before your flight departure time.
Failure to adhere to these times, could mean that your baggage is not taken, your ticket is cancelled (without a refund) and you won’t be able to board. Call the Ryanair helpline for further queries.
How do I check in?
You need to check in online before you arrive. You can print your boarding pass up to 2 hours before your flight. If you forget to bring your boarding pass, the Ryanair desk at the airport will be able to do this for you, but you will be charged a fee.
If you’re still unsure, use the Ryanair contact number on this page and speak to an agent.
When can I check in?
The Ryanair check-in opening times will depend on the type of booking you made.
• If you purchased a seat(s), you can check in between 30 days and 2 hours before your scheduled flight
• If you have a Business Plus ticket, you can check in at the airport at no extra charge
• If you didn’t buy a seat, you can check in between 7 days and 2 hours before your flight
When does the boarding gate close?
The boarding gate closes 20 minutes before flight departure. No exceptions will be made for passengers arriving later than this. If you miss your flight, you will need to purchase a new ticket and make the next one on time.
Ryanair LTD is a budget airline that is headquartered in Swords, Dublin, Ireland. It was started in 1984 and has become (usually) Europe’s largest airline by passenger count as well as the busiest international airline.
Ryanair has over 340 Boeing 737-800 and a 737-700 (usually used as a backup and for training purposes). Ryanair flies to and serves routes in 32 countries in Europe, Africa (Morocco) and Israel.
Founded first as Danren Enterprises, the company flew between Waterford and Gatwick and re-branded as Ryanair shortly afterwards (named after partner Tony Ryan).
The airline expanded consistently whenever it could over the years, but saw the biggest boost after 1997 when the aviation regulations were relaxed in Europe, allowing Ryanair to expand to Stockholm, then Brussels, then beyond.
Ryanair started it’s website in 2000 and was able to quickly adapt to being the forerunner in online flight administration, both in booking and check-in’s.
Customer Service Department
PO Box 11451