The Netflix customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open 7 Days a Week – 24hrs.
Netflix Customer Service Hours
The Netflix customer services team is available to take your call 7 Days a Week – 24hrs. Holiday hours may vary.
|Monday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM||11:59 PM|
Tips for Contacting Netflix
• When you contact the Netflix customer service number, remember to listen carefully to the available options and select the appropriate one. If required to answer any security questions, please be clear and concise.
• The Netflix contact number staff is well trained, professional and fully capable of answering your queries. Please treat them with the due care and respect – no matter the nature of your query.
• The Netflix telephone number will be different depending on the country you are living in. Please note that the Netflix phone number provided here is for the United Kingdom customer service.
• Remember to have some details ready, such as your personal details (name, address, etc..), account number, card details and a brief summary of your query. It could also be helpful to have a pen and paper handy, should you need to write down any information given by the Netflix helpline staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
How am I charged for Netflix?
You will be charges monthly for your Netflix subscription. The date on which you will be charged depends on when you signed up – it will be the same date every month.
Your bank account will be charged, depending on the debit or credit card you used when you signed up.
What are the Netflix recommendations for internet connection speed?
You will need a connection speed of at least 0.5 MB per second to stream movies and TV shows.
• 1.5 MB per second is recommended.
• 3.0 MB per second for Standard quality
• 5.0 MB per second for HD quality
• 25 MB per second for Ultra HD quality
How does Netflix remember my TV and movie preferences?
Netflix stores information on shows and movies that you have already watched – and then it recommends other for you based on a similarity in genre. It also checks a database to find out what other people of similar taste watched and then offers you the option too
Am I able to control the amount of data Netflix uses?
Yes – as a standard, Netflix used about 1GB of data per hour. So you can work out exactly how much you are able to watch if you are limited by the amount of data you can use in a given month.
You can also choose a data usage setting that will make your viewing more economical. There are four options:
• Low (0.3GB per hour)
• Medium (0.7GB per hour)
• High (3GB per hour HD and 7GB per hour Ultra HD)
• Auto (adjusts to the best quality available)
To adjust these settings, go to “Your Account” page – choose “Playback Settings” and choose the option best suited to your connection plan.
Netflix is a digital streaming video service offered to the general public, worldwide (with some exceptions – China, North Korea, Syria, Crimea). An American multinational corporation with it’s headquarters in Los Gatos, California – Netflix has over 83 million subscribers globally, over half of those being in the United States.
As a film entertainment provider, Netflix began by renting DVD’s to it’s customers by mail order. They changed their format to streaming (reference) in 2007, whilst still providing the mail service. Soon this was to expand to over 190 countries. Netflix began it’s own production – releasing the popular drama series, “House Of Cards” in 2013 and expanding into film in 2015.
100 Winchester Cir.
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Table of Contents
- 1 Netflix Customer Service Hours
- 2 Tips for Contacting Netflix
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 About Netflix