The Hermes customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday-Friday – 8:00 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday-Sunday 8:00 AM-6:00 PM.
Hermes Customer Service Hours
The Hermes customer services team is available to take your call Monday-Friday – 8:00 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday-Sunday 8:00 AM-6:00 PM. Holiday availability may differ.
|Monday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
Tips for Contacting Hermes
• When you contact Hermes customer service number, remember to have your details with you. You should be ready with your account number, tracking number, relevant personal details and addresses. Failure to have this ready could result in your call taking longer than necessary.
• You will be prompted by an automated service when calling the Hermes phone number, to choose from a number of options regarding the nature of your query. You should answer these questions accordingly and also listen out for any general announcements that might be relevant to you.
• Please treat the Hermes customer services staff with their due respect and remember that they are not responsible for any complaints that you might have with Hermes or the company or person you are receiving your items from.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your packaging guidelines?
There are some basic rules to follow when sending a parcel. Please see below for a list of guidelines:
• Avoid attractive packaging (gift wrapped, etc..)
• Use strong tape
• Don’t use worn out or damaged boxes
• Use cushioning, foam and bubble wrap
• Try to pack your items so they can’t rattle
• Use triangular tubes for rolled papers – not circular
• Don’t use fabric bags
• Ensure your box is free of other labels
• Don’t send dangerous or illegal goods
If you are still unsure about packaging call the MyHermes contact number.
Where is my nearest ParcelShop?
You can check your nearest ParcelShop on the myHermes website. Simply enter your postcode and you will be shown the nearest few shops. There are around 4500 to choose from.
What items am I not allowed to send?
Please see the list below for a summary of excluded and prohibited goods:
• Live animals
• Car or other vehicle parts
• Sharp goods (knives)
• Perfumes and aftershaves
• Radioactive materials
• TV’s and monitors
• Musical instruments
• China (bone china)
• Passports and sensitive documents
This is a partial list, for a more extensive list, please refer to the website or speak to the Hermes helpline advisors by calling the Hermes telephone number listed here.
Hermes is a courier parcel delivery company that is based in Hamburg, Germany – but has major operations in the United Kingdom. They also have branches in Austria, China, Italy and Russia.
In the United Kingdom, Hermes delivers over two hundred million parcels per year through a network over about 10 000 independent couriers who delivery to homes across the UK. Hermes concentrates mostly on businesses and provides delivery services to several online retailers including Next Directory, Tesco, John Lewis, ASOS, Arcadia Group and Asda.
At it’s busiest day to date (4 December 2015), Hermes delivered over 1.4 million packages in a single day.
MyHermes was launches in 2009 (reference). This operation is to expand into the SME and private/individual sector. With this service, Hermes drivers will collect from doorsteps and from selected “myHermes ParcelShops”.
ParcelShops are located all over the UK. They currently number around 4500 and are based in supermarkets, shopping centres and petrol stations. A further 1000 myHermes collection point ParcelShops are in discussion as the network expands.
Hermes’ major sponsorship deal is the premium sponsor of the Bundesliga. This has been an ongoing contract since 2013.
Hermes Parcelnet Ltd
1 Capitol Close