The Groupon customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open 7 Days a Week – 8:30 AM-11:30 PM.
Groupon Customer Service Hours
The Groupon customer services team is available to take your call 7 Days a Week – 8:30 AM-11:30 PM. Holiday hours may differ.
|Monday||8:30 AM||11:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM||11:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM||11:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM||11:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM||11:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM||11:30 PM|
|Sunday||8:30 AM||11:30 PM|
Tips When You Contact Groupon
• When you call the Groupon helpline, you will be given a series of options by an automated voice prompting service. Please follow the instructions and you will be transferred to an advisor that will be able to deal with your particular issue.
• Please have your details to hand when calling the Groupon customer service number. This will include your account number, your booking details, promo codes, confirmation number and possibly your date of birth and other personal details.
• If you have booked online and you didn’t receive a confirmation email, please check your spam/junk folder before you call the Groupon phone number.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the promo code work?
• The code is only applicable to one transaction, you won’t be able to use it for multiple purchases or deals
• The price must meet the minimum required price of the promotion
• The code will only work for that specific type of deal (details like days of week are important here)
• The code will only work for the time specified
• Certain deals are excluded from promotion, these will normally be specified
If you are unsure about these and your code is not working, please call the Groupon customer care line and talk to an agent.
How do I track my order?
If you are waiting for an order, your tracking information should be available on the “Track Order” page. It’s worth reading the fine print when you purchase items, to know when they will be delivered.
If your item tracking status says that it has already been delivered, check with neighbours and then call the Groupon contact number if you still haven’t found it.
For more information, call the Groupon telephone number and speak to an agent who will be able to assist you.
Groupon was launched in November of 2008 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. It serves as an e-commerce global marketplace for local businesses, restaurants and adventure based companies and offers special discounts in the form of Groupon vouchers. Although first directed at the Chicago area, this soon spread to New York, Boston and Toronto and within two years has spread to over 150 US cities and 100 European, South American and Asian cities. It currently has over 35 million members and now is active in over 500 cities around the world.
In 2010, Groupon’s marketing department was quoted in the Wall Street Journal and Forbes as saying that they were on track to make $1 billion in sales faster than any other company in history, but unfortunately reported a fourth quarter loss in 2011 of $9.8 million.
The company was started when Andrew Mason launched “The Point” an influence based principle site that would focus on goals that were supported by people over social media until those ideas became big enough to have an influence on the companies that could do something about it. A part of this was people who wanted a product at a discount price, would join a group and attempt a group discount (reference). Groupon was born from this idea.
One Swan Lane