The British Airways customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open 7 Days a Week – 7:30 AM-8:00 PM.
British Airways Customer Service Hours
The British Airways customer services number is available to take your call Open 7 Days a Week – 7:30 AM-8:00 PM. Holiday phone hours may vary.
|Monday||7:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:30 AM||8:00 PM|
Tips When You Contact British Airways
• Before calling the BA customer services, have your account number, flight number and security questions handy.
• Follow the British Airways helpline voice message system in order to be directed to the correct department.
• If you have made a booking or a cancellation and you don’t see the confirmation, check your spam/junk email folder or go to your BA account online and head to the “manage my bookings” section and check the details there.
• Listen carefully to the prompts from the voice messaging system when you call BA helpline, this will help you get through to the right agent who will be able to deal with your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the “Manage My Booking function”?
• You are able to do the following with Manage My Booking:
• View your necessary check-in time, online check-in and information on self service check-ins
• Check out some city guides and other helpful information
• Reduce the need of having to contact British Airways customer service number
• Locate any specialised British Airways telephone numbers
• Find Advance Passenger Information
• Check your itinerary
• Request your specific seat (from a plan)
• Find baggage information
• View and make your meal requests
• See the up-to-date arrivals and departure information
• Email your itinerary
• Change flights
• Upgrade your flight
• Claim a refund
Am I able to call this British Airways contact number from abroad?
Although this BA telephone number is for general customer services, while you are travelling you should be using the online function or contact the BA branch at the airport in the country that you have travelled to.
I need a proof of travel or a receipt, how do I get one?
You can get a duplicate receipt, proof that you travelled or didn’t travel, proof that your flight was cancelled or a ticket price breakdown. Just call the British Airways phone number listed above to speak to an agent.
British Airways Customer Support (General Enquiries) Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts
Get through the automated phone messaging system fast for Customer Support (General Enquiries).
|Menu Option||Dial Code|
|Change Your Booking||1|
|Booking Includes Car Hire Or A Hotel||11|
|More Information About Pre-Booking Your Seat Before Checking Opens||11*|
|Flight Only Booking||12|
|Any Other Enquiry||13|
|Availability, Prices or Make a Booking||2|
|Mauritius, The Maldives & Sri Lanka||22|
|Any Other Destination||23|
|Any Other Enquiry||3|
|Automated Flight Information||31|
|Calling About A Recent Trip||32|
|Any Other Queries||33|
About British Airways
British Airways is the flagship airline of the United Kingdom. It’s size measured by passengers carried, is 2nd, behind Easyjet, but it has the biggest fleet.
British airways was officially founded in 1974, although a governmental “British Airways Board” was established in 1972 to manage British Overseas Airways Corporation and British European Airways, both of which were already nationalised airline corporations as well as Northeast Airlines from Newcastle and Cambrian Airways from Cardiff. This led to a merger in 1974 and was named British Airways.
It was under Margaret Thatcher’s Tory government that it was privatised in 1987 and it purchased another 2 airlines which boosted it’s growth.
Air France and British Airways teamed up to run the worlds only supersonic passenger airliner, Concorde. Concorde has a speed of Mach 2.04 (twice the speed of sound) and operated until 2000 when Airbus decided to stop maintenance support.
The only real competition for BA in the UK has been Virgin Atlantic that was establish in 1984. This famous rivalry (reference) has included libel suits and reparations paid to Virgin as well as to Richard Branson himself.
British Airways Plc.
PO Box 365
Table of Contents
- 1 British Airways Customer Service Hours
- 2 Tips When You Contact British Airways
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 British Airways Customer Support (General Enquiries) Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts
- 5 About British Airways