The ASOS customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open 7 Days a Week – 8:30 AM-11:00 PM.
ASOS Customer Service Hours
The ASOS customer service number is available to take your call 7 Days a Week – 8:30 AM-11:00 PM. Holiday support hours may vary.
|Monday||8:30 AM||11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM||11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM||11:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM||11:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM||11:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM||11:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:30 AM||11:00 PM|
Tips for Contacting ASOS
• Before you contact ASOS phone number, make sure you have the appropriate details ready. This will include your account number and any relevant security questions that may be need to confirm your identity.
• Listen to the voice message system and follow the menu guide to be able to be put through to the right person. It may be a good idea to reduce any background noise as it could interfere with the voice prompts and it could make it difficult for the ASOS customer service advisor to hear you.
• If you are placing an order that you are unable to find after placing it online, please let the ASOS helpline advisor know the details. If you place the order with the advisor, it’s possible that you could receive two items and have to make a return.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a return?
• Returning items is easy. All good are returnable within a 28 day period, provided they are unused and “as sent”.
• Returns are free to UK customers.
• You can also arrange for an exchange for the same item or a similar one that is the same price. The replacement will be sent to the original delivery address.
• If the item you want is out of stock, a full refund will be issued. In the case of a debit or credit card payment, this will be refunded back to the same card.
• Underwear, swimwear and other hygiene sensitive products have wrapping on them, if you check them for size, please keep the wrapping on until you are certain you want to keep the item.
• If you have further questions about returning goods, ring the ASOS contact number here and speak to a staff member.
How do I make a payment?
The following methods of payment are accepted by ASOS:
• American Express
• Visa Electron
To enquire about any other type of purchase – call the ASOS telephone number provided on this page and speak to an advisor.
ASOS is the United Kingdom’s largest online fashion and beauty retailer, employing over 4000 staff.
ASOS was started in 2000 by Nick Robertson and Quentin Griffiths. After first being admitted to the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in 2001, they quickly expanded to a limited company in 2003.
Sales consist mostly of clothing and beauty accessories as well as jewellery and beauty products, womenswear, menswear and footwear. Agros customer services is based in Hertfordshire and it’s main fulfilment centre is in South Yorkshire while it’s headquarters is in Camden Town, London.
ASOS ships to over 140 countries and has fulfilment centres in Europe, US, UK and China but it focuses it’s marketing on The UK, Germany, Spain, Russia, China, Italy, Australia, France and the US.
ASOS sponsored the McLaren formula one team (reference) in the 2014 season and teamed up with Coppafeel – the breast cancer awareness charity, before starting it’s own brand “#BraHijack” on it’s lingerie range to raise awareness for the disease.
Greater London House