The Asda customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday-Sunday – 8:00 AM-6:00 PM .
Asda Customer Service Hours
The Asda customer services team is available to take your call Monday-Sunday – 8:00 AM-6:00 PM. Holiday hours may vary.
|Monday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
Tips for Contacting Asda
• Please have your necessary details to hand when calling the Asda helpline. You should have a summary of your enquiry ready, your name, address, account number, mobile number (if relevant), and any other information you might think would be pertinent to your call.
• Listen to the instructions given by the Asda customer service number automated service voice prompting system. This will save time and ensure you are put through to the correct department. Follow the menu and speak directly to an Asda customer care adviser.
• When you dial the Asda contact number, keep in mind that the advisors are well trained professionals that should be treated with the same courtesy that you want to be treated with. They are not responsible for the issue you may have and will try to help you solve it as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I ordered groceries for delivery, can I get a refund?
The driver and collection point staff are able to refund your unwanted items on the spot.
If your delivery has already been made, you can request a refund within 3 days from your account online, or you can call the Asda phone number provided here to arrange a collection.
Remember to take note of the opening times.
What do I do if there are items missing from my order?
You can still get a refund once your order has been delivered successfully. Just arrange a return online via your account within 3 days. Alternatively you can contact Asda customer services via the Asda telephone number provided here.
You should receive your refund within 3-5 working days. If your order was delivered more than 3 days ago, you will need to speak to an advisor to arrange the refund.
Please keep a note of the opening times.
For any further information regarding your grocery orders, financial services or any of the products that Asda UK offers, please get in touch with customer services – who will be happy to deal with your enquiry as soon as possible.
Asda Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts
Get through the automated phone messaging system fast for in store enquiries and customer service.
|Menu Option||Dial Code|
|About An Order You Are Expecting To Be Delivered Today That Hasn’T Arrived Yet||111|
|About Orders That Are Already Delivered||112|
|If You Have A Question About A George Home Furniture Item||121|
|Other George.com Enquiries||122|
|All Other Enquiries||13|
|Asda Entertainment Or Flowers||131|
|Home, Motor, Travel Or Pet Insurance||1321|
|Over 50S Cover||1323|
|Child Trust Fund||1332|
|Questions About An Electrical Product||2|
|Asda Money And General Insurance||4|
|Asda Entertainment Or Flowers||41|
|Home, Motor, Travel Or Pet Insurance||421|
|Over 50S Cover||423|
|Child Trust Fund||432|
|Information About Stores, Policies And All Other Enquiries||5|
Asda is a British supermarket chain retailer that was acquired by the American Walmart Corporation in 1999 for £6.7 Billion.
The stores started with the Asquith family in Knottingley in the 1920’s, who were butchers (reference). They started a chain in the local areas (7 shops) and later their sons (Peter and Fred) started the Asda store brand – calling the first stores “Queens”. They merged with Associated Dairies and founded their new name Asda (ASquith + DAiries).
They expanded rapidly in the 1970’s and declined in the 80’s – but this brought about a change in strategy and the acquisition of their clothing brand.
Their decline continued despite many changes to their company structure to try and contain the damage. This was eventually streamlined with the purchase by Walmart and the more or less recent focus on financial services including insurance, mobile phone network and related services.
Great Wilson Street,
Leeds, LS11 5AD
Table of Contents
- 1 Asda Customer Service Hours
- 2 Tips for Contacting Asda
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Asda Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts
- 5 About Asda