The Anglian Water customer services helpline can be contacted by phone: Open Monday-Friday – 8:00 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.
Anglian Water Contact Number Hours
The Anglian Water customer service number is available to take your call Monday-Friday – 8:00 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 AM-1:00 PM. Holiday service hours may vary.
|Monday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM||1:00 PM|
Tips for Contacting Anglian
• If you are already a customer, have your account number or Anglian contact number / reference number ready before you call.
• Listen to the Anglian customer services message and follow the menu guide to get you through to the correct department. Navigating this service is important as some advisors are only trained to deal with specific tasks.
• The Anglian customer care department has a record for quality calls and good service, treating the advisors with courtesy and respect will ensure your query is dealt with swiftly and correctly.
• If you have a query about your meter readings, please ensure that you have the readings to hand if available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a payment?
There are several ways to make a payment, choose from the following options:
• Call the Anglian water phone number provided here to get through to an advisor who will take our payment for you.
• Pay from your account online (you need to be registered to do this).
• Set up a Direct Debit.
• Pay at a local Post Office or a “Payzone” shop
What do I need to do if I’m changing address/moving house?
You need to change your address on your account in order to be billed correctly and stop surplus bills being charged in your name. Use the online form or call using the Aglian water phone number provided on this page to get through to an advisor.
You will need the following:
• Your full address of the new and the old property as well as the meter readings for both properties.
• Your existing or previous Anglian water account number.
• If you want to set up a Direct Debit, have your bank details ready too.
Where do I find my meter?
There are two types of meters, internal and external. To find an internal meter, look under your sink, behind your toilet or in an airing cupboard.
External meters are usually located in a small external cupboard or in small “manhole” – just on the boundary of your property. If you still can’t locate it, contact Anglian water and they will be happy to help.
Anglian Water Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts
Get through the automated phone messaging system fast.
|Menu Option||Dial Code|
|Problems With Water Supplies or Sewers||1|
|Talk About a Bill or Moving House||2|
|All Other Enquiries||0|
Water Meter Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts
Please have your account number ready.
|Menu Option||Dial Code|
|Meter Information or Application Form||1|
|Talk About a Current Meter Application Including Appointments||2|
|All Other Enquiries or Speak to an Advisor||4|
Anglian Water is a private limited water company based in the United Kingdom and serves the East of England – namely Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Northamptonshire and Suffolk. This is just the supply of drinking water service – They supply drainage and sewerage services up and down the country. Anglian water ran a “Keep it Clear” campaign (reference) in an effort to reduce blockages in the Peterborough area. This was a success, with blockages reduced by over 80%! This was achieved by envouraging people not to flush fats, oils and unflushables down the drain. With the help of community leaders, they handed out sink strainers to avoid further problems .Anglian customer service came joint first for 2012/13 in a “Satisfaction by company” survey Ofwat’s Service Incentive Mechanism Annual Report.
Lancaster House, Lancaster Way
Ermine Business Park
Table of Contents
- 1 Anglian Water Contact Number Hours
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Anglian Water Phone Menu Options & Dial Code Shortcuts